Get similar jobs by email Register →
Are you an RGN or RPN looking to move out of the hospital environment?
Our client is looking for a nurse for the Detox Respite and Stabilisation Unit.
The ideal candidate would have a specific interest in Detox Nursing.
Dublin City Centre
- 2 years postgraduate experience
- Active registration with NMBI
- Computer Skills
- Postgraduate Qualification in Addiction Studies ( non essential)
- Works with all team members to ensure that client care is appropriate, effective and consistent.
- To effectively liaise with a range of service providers both voluntary and statutory in order to assist in the assessment of referrals to the unit.
- Liaise with Multidiscplinary team regarding Service Users.
- Provide a high standard of holistic care.
For more information please call Eva on 01 878 3335 or apply with an up to date CV to email@example.com
Share this Job:
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Detox Nurse - Dublin West
Staff Nurse needed for a Community Liaison Nursing position in a Primary Care Support Service. The Community Liaison Nurse will work with clients in Supported Housing ...6 days ago
- Staff Nurse - Galway
€30,000 - 35,000
Are you looking for a new opportunity in Galway with a friendly & welcoming Nursing Home? Did you answer yes then read on..... Job Title: Staff Nurse Location: Ballina...2 days ago
- Endoscopy Nurse - Galway
A well-known Clinic in Galway is looking for a Staff Nurse with experience in the Endoscopy unit. Job Title: Staff Nurse - Endoscopy Salary: DOE Facility: Clinic Locat...2 days ago
- Staff Nurse - Kildare
€28,500 - 38,500
Calling all Staff Nurses! This Nursing Home is a luxury, purpose built nursing home, centrally located in Athy Co. Kildare Job Title: Staff Nurse Location: Athy, Co. K...2 days ago
- Staff Nurse - Westmeath
Our client a Nursing Home in Westmeath is in need of a proactive Staff Nurse to work alongside a multi-disciplinary team in the lovely Irish Midlands. Job Title: Staff...2 days ago