Get similar jobs by email Register →
Are you an RGN or RPN looking to move out of the hospital environment?
Our client is looking for a nurse for the Detox Respite and Stabilisation Unit.
The ideal candidate would have a specific interest in Detox Nursing.
Dublin City Centre
- 2 years postgraduate experience
- Active registration with NMBI
- Computer Skills
- Postgraduate Qualification in Addiction Studies ( non essential)
- Works with all team members to ensure that client care is appropriate, effective and consistent.
- To effectively liaise with a range of service providers both voluntary and statutory in order to assist in the assessment of referrals to the unit.
- Liaise with Multidiscplinary team regarding Service Users.
- Provide a high standard of holistic care.
For more information please call Eva on 01 878 3335 or apply with an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Share this Job:
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Detox Staff Nurse Featured Job
Opportunity in Dublin for Registered General Nurse, Intellectual Disability Nurse, and Psychiatric Nurse within Detox! Are you a Registered General Nurse,Intellectual ...25 days ago
- IVF Nurse
An exciting job in the area of Fertility Nursing has come up in Cork. Currently seeking an IVF Nurse or a Nurse or Midwife with experience in Women's Health. If that s...7 days ago
- Theatre Nurse
Theatre Nurse opportunity in Dublin city centre Are you a Theatre Nurse seeking a chance to work in one of Irelands leading private hosptials? Are you fully registered...14 days ago
- Mental Health Nurse / Registered Psychiatric Nurse Featured Job
Job Description: A leading provider of Homelessness and Drugs Services is looking for two Mental Health Nurses to provide holistic, person-centered nursing care to ser...19 days ago
- Staff Nurse - Medical
One of Ireland’s largest acute hospitals is looking for a Staff Nurse for their Medical Wards. Situated in North Dublin, this multi-speciality hospital is a great plac...1 day ago