Get similar jobs by email Register →
Are you an RGN or RPN looking to move out of the hospital environment?
Our client is looking for a nurse for the Detox Respite and Stabilisation Unit.
The ideal candidate would have a specific interest in Detox Nursing.
Dublin City Centre
- 2 years postgraduate experience
- Active registration with NMBI
- Computer Skills
- Postgraduate Qualification in Addiction Studies ( non essential)
- Works with all team members to ensure that client care is appropriate, effective and consistent.
- To effectively liaise with a range of service providers both voluntary and statutory in order to assist in the assessment of referrals to the unit.
- Liaise with Multidiscplinary team regarding Service Users.
- Provide a high standard of holistic care.
For more information please call Eva on 01 878 3335 or apply with an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Share this Job:
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Addiction Nurse
Work in a fulfilling, nurse-lead facility that will draw on your clinical and people skills. If you a registered nurse with an interest or experience in Addiction / De...about 16 hours ago
- Clinical Nurse Manager
Clinical Nurse Manager / CNM position in a Nursing Home in Sligo Clinical Nurse Manager job at a 58 bedded nursing home in South West Sligo. Full-time hours. To apply ...about 16 hours ago
- Staff Nurse - Nursing Home Featured Job
Staff Nurse Job - North Dublin A Nursing Home located in North Dublin is looking for two Staff Nurses to join their nuring team that provides nursing care to around 40...6 days ago
- Clinical Nurse Manager II - Theatre
€49000 - 57900
Clinical Nurse Manager II - Theatre job in South Dublin The Theatre Department of a large South Dublin hospital is looking for a Clinical Nurse Manager II / General Th...about 16 hours ago