Get similar jobs by email Register →
We are currently recruiting General and Paediatric Nurses on behalf of our client an established Homecare Provider in the Kildare, Offaly, Laois and North Tipperary
Reporting to Person in charge you will be responsible for:
- Overseeing the Health and Wellbeing of all Services Users within the business.
- Management and Administration of Medications
- Support the delivery of effective front line support to all Service Users
- Ensure that all Health Action Plans are delivered appropriately to all Service Users
- Work and liaise with the Multi-Disciplinary Team
- Identify supports and work in partnership with the individual, family members and other supports
- Support service users with health appointments and follow through on recommendations.
- Maintain strict confidentiality in relation to service users.
- Third Level Nursing Qualification
- Must be registered with An Bord Altranais
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Full Clean driver license
- Paediatrics or General trained nursing is essential.
- Tracheostomy is desirable but not essential as full training will be provided.
Salary: Competitive Salary
Benefits: Flexible hours and Training offered.
Hours: Fulltime but flexible.
Apply below with an up-to-date CV or for more information on this vacancy, please contact Suzanne
Share this Job:
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Theatre Staff Nurse Job
€34,500 - 42,500
Our most highly reputable Galway hospital is looking for Theatre Nurses to join their team! Job Title: Theatre Staff Nurse Job Location: Galway City Salary: €34,500 - ...6 months ago
- Staff Nurse Jobs- All Departments
€27,211 - 43,800 DOE
Job Title: Staff Nurse Jobs- All Departments Location: Galway Salary: €27,211 - €43,800 DOE Facility: Private Clinic Benefits: A pleasant and friendly work environment...about 1 month ago
- Staff Nurse - Intellectual Disabilities
Are your RNID, RGN or RPN? A well-established and progressive service provider are looking for Nurses for their care units in Arklow. Open to new grads and experienced...23 days ago
- Neonatal Nurse - Dublin City Centre Featured Job
Dublin City Centre
Are you a Neonatal Nurse seeking an opportunity to work in one of Irelands best known Maternity Hospitals? Are you fully registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Boar...3 days ago
- Acute Staff Nurse
A private hospital in Lucan is looking for Acute Staff Nurses to join their front line Nursing team. The Staff Nurse will participate in providing comprehensive nursin...about 1 month ago