Get similar jobs by email Register →
We are currently recruiting General and Paediatric Nurses on behalf of our client an established Homecare Provider in the Kildare, Offaly, Laois and North Tipperary
Reporting to Person in charge you will be responsible for:
- Overseeing the Health and Wellbeing of all Services Users within the business.
- Management and Administration of Medications
- Support the delivery of effective front line support to all Service Users
- Ensure that all Health Action Plans are delivered appropriately to all Service Users
- Work and liaise with the Multi-Disciplinary Team
- Identify supports and work in partnership with the individual, family members and other supports
- Support service users with health appointments and follow through on recommendations.
- Maintain strict confidentiality in relation to service users.
- Third Level Nursing Qualification
- Must be registered with An Bord Altranais
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Full Clean driver license
- Paediatrics or General trained nursing is essential.
- Tracheostomy is desirable but not essential as full training will be provided.
Salary: Competitive Salary
Benefits: Flexible hours and Training offered.
Hours: Fulltime but flexible.
Apply below with an up-to-date CV or for more information on this vacancy, please contact Suzanne
Share this Job:
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Staff Nurses
Staff Nurse job in Co. Limerick. A charity that provides services for people with Intellectual Disabilities is looking for RGNs/RPNs/RNIDs. Read on to find out more! J...28 days ago
- Theatre Staff Nurse
Our most highly reputable Galway hospital is looking for Theatre Nurses to join their team! Job Title: Theatre Staff Nurse Job Location: Galway City Salary: €34,500 - ...28 days ago
- Intellectual Disability Nurse
Are you a RNID, RGN or RPN? A well-established and progressive service provider are looking for Nurses for their care units in Arklow. Open to new grads and experience...28 days ago
- Intellectual Disability Staff Nurse
Are your RNID, RGN or RPN? A well-established and progressive service provider are looking for Nurses for their care units in Rathdrum. Open to new grads and experienc...28 days ago
- Person In Charge/Respite Service Manager
Our client, a well-known Community Care that provides services for people with Intellectual Disabilities, requires a Respite Service Manager for its new Respite Servic...28 days ago