Get similar jobs by email Register →
We are currently recruiting General and Paediatric Nurses on behalf of our client an established Homecare Provider in the Kildare, Offaly, Laois and North Tipperary
Reporting to Person in charge you will be responsible for:
- Overseeing the Health and Wellbeing of all Services Users within the business.
- Management and Administration of Medications
- Support the delivery of effective front line support to all Service Users
- Ensure that all Health Action Plans are delivered appropriately to all Service Users
- Work and liaise with the Multi-Disciplinary Team
- Identify supports and work in partnership with the individual, family members and other supports
- Support service users with health appointments and follow through on recommendations.
- Maintain strict confidentiality in relation to service users.
- Third Level Nursing Qualification
- Must be registered with An Bord Altranais
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Full Clean driver license
- Paediatrics or General trained nursing is essential.
- Tracheostomy is desirable but not essential as full training will be provided.
Salary: Competitive Salary
Benefits: Flexible hours and Training offered.
Hours: Fulltime but flexible.
Apply below with an up-to-date CV or for more information on this vacancy, please contact Suzanne
Share this Job:
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Staff Nurse - Nursing Home Featured Job
Staff Nurse Job - North Dublin A Nursing Home located in North Dublin is looking for two Staff Nurses to join their nuring team that provides nursing care to around 40...9 days ago
- Clinical Nurse Manager
Clinical Nurse Manager / CNM position in a Nursing Home in Sligo Clinical Nurse Manager job at a 58 bedded nursing home in South West Sligo. Full-time hours. To apply ...4 days ago