Get similar jobs by email Register →
Clinical Nurse Manager (CNM) job in a Community Hospital in South Dublin. Salary: €45,000 - 53,000 DOE. To apply, e-mail your CV to email@example.com with 'NJIAR-16766' in the subject line or contact Aisling on 01-905-9333 for more information.
As a Clinical Nurse Manager at this residential care facility, you will lead a team of healthcare staff that provides convalescent and rehabilitative care to elderly patients following surgery, major illness or accidents.
Job Title: Clinical Nurse Manager Location: South Dublin Salary: €45,000 - 53,000 DOE Shifts: Full-time
- A pleasant and friendly work environment
- Competitive Salary
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Registered Nurse with the NMBI
- RPN or RGN with a minimum of 3 years post registration experience
- Demonstrable experience leading a team of people such as other RN's and/or Care Attendants.
- Full and clean driving license
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate. Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with 'NJIAR-16766' in the subject line or call Aisling at 01 905 9333 for more information.
Share this Job:
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Clinical Nurse Manager 2 - Dublin
Clinical Nurse Manager 2 (CNM2) required for the Medical Surgical ward of a private hospital in North Dublin. Salary €49, 105 - €58, 052 DOE. Day time hours. As CNM2 o...27 days ago
- Clinical Nurse Manager 2
Our client, an acute private hospital in North Dublin, is seeking a Clinical Nurse Manager 2 for its Medical Assessment Unit. This 8 bed unit is staffed by Medical Con...29 days ago
- Staff Nurse - Kildare Featured Job
Staff Nurse required for a 70 bed Nursing Home located within walking distance of Naas town, Kildare. Full time hours. Open to new Grads and experienced Nurses, salary...27 days ago
- Assistant Director of Nursing (Nights) Featured Job
Assistant Director of Nursing (Night Duty) required on a full time basis for a acute North Dublin private hospital. The successful candidate will be responsible for th...2 days ago