Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||Person In Charge - Cork (Intellectual Disability Nursing)|
Job of the Week
|Our Reference||NJIZW - 14562|
|Date Posted||about 1 month ago|
PIC job in Cork. A charity that provides services for people with Intellectual Disabilities is looking for a Person-In-Charge for the Children's Respite Centre. Read on to find out more!
Job Title: Person In Charge
Facility: Charity- Facility with Children & Adults with Learning Disabilities
Hours: Full time
- Competitive Salary
- Friendly and caring work environment
- Excellent career opportunities.
- Must be registered with NMBI
- A minimum of 5 years of experience working with children/adults with intellectual disabilities
- Proven experience in staff management, supervision and appraisal
- R.N.I.D. qualification desirable and an appropriate management qualification
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
To apply, please send an up-to-date CV to email@example.com with 'NJIZW - 14562' or contact Zanine on 01 905 9333 for more information.
Ref: NJIZW - 14562
Share this Job:
- Intellectual Disability Nurse - Cork
Staff Nurse job in Cork. A charity that provides services for people with Intellectual Disabilities is looking for RGNs/RPNs/RNIDs. Read on to find out more! Job Title...about 1 month ago
- Clinical Nurse Manager - Cork
€43,228 - 51,191
Clinical Nurse Manager job in Cork! Are you a Clinical Nurse Manager looking to progress your career further? We are looking for a Clinical Nurse Manager to work in a ...about 1 month ago
- Clinical Nurse Manager 2 - Cork
Our client, a well-known Private Hospital in Cork, needs a Clinical Nurse Manager 2 for the theatre. Job Title: CNM 2 Salary: DOE Facility: Private Hospital Location: ...15 days ago
- Clinical Nurse Manager 1 - Cork
Our client, a well-known Private Hospital in Cork, needs a Clinical Nurse Manager 1 for the theatre. Job Title: CNM 1 Salary: DOE Facility: Private Hospital Location: ...15 days ago