Get similar jobs by email Register →
Are you a Senior Staff Nurse looking to progress to management level?
Looking for a Clinical Nurse Manager to lead the Nursing team in an elderly care facility based in Gormanston, Co. Meath
Job Title: Clinical Nurse Manager
Location: Gormanstown, Co. Meath
Facility: 85 bed private Nursing Home
- Support for professional and career development
- A Pleasant and friendly working environment
- Excellent working conditions
- Registered with NMBI ( General or Psychiatric division)
- 3rd level Nursing Qualification.
- 3-5 years experience in Elderly Care.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good IT skills.
- Good understanding of HIQA.
For more information pleae call Suzanne on 01 878 3335 or apply with an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Share this Job:
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Clinical Nurse Manager Featured Job
Looking to progress your career further? We are looking for a Clinical Nurse Manager to work in a state of the art home, designed with residents’ care, comfort, enjoym...3 days ago
- Staff Nurse
Dublin 6, Dublin 8 and Dublin 3
€30,000 - 40,000 DOE
Our client is currently searching for a staff nurse with care of the elderly experience for our client who is based in South Dublin and North Dublin. The Staff Nurse w...2 days ago
- Detox Staff Nurse Featured Job
€27,483 - 43,800
Have you a real interest in the area of addiction and detox? Are you qualified as a Registered General Nurse or as a Psychiatric Nurse? We need a Detox Nurse for a Vol...2 days ago
- Orthopaedic Staff Nurse Featured Job
€27,483 - 43,800 (HSE Payscale)
Our clinet is looking to recruit an enthusiastic and well-motivated Staff Nurse, to join their team to deliver high quality care for Orthopaedic patients. This is an e...2 days ago
- Intellectual Disabilities Staff Nurse
Are your RNID, RGN or RPN? A well-established and progressive service provider are looking for Nurses for their care units in Wicklow. Open to new grads and experience...2 days ago