Get similar jobs by email Register →
An experienced Clinical Nurse Manager is needed in a nursing home that provides individualised, person-centred care to its residents in Tullow, Co. Carlow. The successful applicant will ensure a best practice approach to all aspects of clinical leadership ensuring that the unit is well managed and runs smoothly.
Job Tile: Clinical Nurse Manager
Location: Tullow, Co. Carlow
- 21 days annual leave per annum
- All meals provided free of charge
- Training and development provided by company
- 1 X Uniform, Garda Vetting and Name badge provided
About the job:
- Third level certificate in Nursing
- NMBI registration is essential
- Candidates must have a proven track record as a Clinical Nurse Manager
- Good knowledge of the current HIQA standards
- Experience in care of the elderly is essential
- All staff recruited are required to have good medication management skills
If that sounds like something you are interested in, send your CV on to email@example.com, quoting "CNM- Carlow" in the subject or contact Mahy on 018783335 for a quick chat.