Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||Clinical Nurse Manager 2 - Physical/Neurological Disabilities|
|Salary||€47,000 - €55,000|
|Location||Limerick, Newcastle -west|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
Our client is currently recruiting for a CNM2 position in Newcastle West, Limerick. The CNM2 will will provide clinical and professional leadership to nursing and frontline care support teams working across the continuum of services including residential, respite, and community settings. Secondly, they will provide supervision and support to the nursing functions with associated services as required. They will also act as the Service Managers approved designate during periods of leave or as required. I have attached the role profile.
Position: Clinical Nurse Manager 2
Salary: €47000 - €55000
Location: Newcastle-West, Limerick
Contract: Permenant, 39 hours per week
- A state-of-the-art facility with an excellent support team
- Excellent salary and benefits
- Pleasant work environment
About the job:
- The successful candidate will lead and manage the nursing team and the frontline care support team who support individuals with physical and neurological disabilities in all aspects of their daily lives and activites.
- The successful candidate will provide leadership in clinical practice and act as a resource and role model for clinical practice.
- The successfull candidate will oversee and ensure the provision of high quality critical care to individuals within the services they support.
- The successull candidate will oversee and coordinate the education and training of the nursing team and ensure the highest standards of continuing professional development.
- The successful candidate will be a PIC/PPIM for HIQA.
- Full registration with the Nurses and Midwifery Board of Ireland is essential for this role. Candidates who lack this cannot be processed for this role.
- A minimum of 3 years post registration experience and currently operating at CNM1 or Senior Staff Nurse level.
- Line management or significant supervisory experience within the disability or broad personal social services field.
- Experience in the delivery of training to staff at all levels.
- Ability to demonstrate evidence-based decision making skills.
- Computer literacy.
- A full clean driving licence and willing to travel to other client services and work outside of normal working hours where required.
- English fluently (spoken and written).
This is a fantastic opportuntity for the right candidate. To apply for the role, please send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Conor at 01 8783335 for more information.
Share this Job:
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Clinical Nurse Manager
Clinical Nurse Manager opportunity in North Dublin! Are you a Clinical Nurse Manager looking to progress your career further? We are looking for a Clinical Nurse Manag...24 days ago
- Clinical Nurse Manager
€42000 + DOE
Our client, a well-established Nursing Home group, is looking for a CNM to join their team! Job Title: Clinical Nurse Manager Location: West of Ireland Salary: €42,000...24 days ago
- Clinical Nurse Manager Featured Job
€42000 + DOE
Clinical Nurse Manager required for West of Ireland. Our Client well established Nursing home group currently recruiting for the below. Job Title: Clinical Nurse Manag...24 days ago
- Clinincal Nurse Manager
Clinical Nurse Manager opportunity in Cork! Are you a Clinical Nurse Manager looking to progress your career further? We are looking for a Clinical Nurse Manager to wo...24 days ago
- Autism Nurse Featured Job
RGN and RNIDs sought for a facility in Co. Limerick that provides specialized care for people with Autism. Job Title: Staff Nurse - Autism Location: Co. Limerick. Sala...23 days ago