Get similar jobs by email Register →
A well-established and progressive service provider for a care unit in Dublin North is seeking a Care Supervisor to join their team. The successful candidate will be responsible for the management of residential services and will participate in care activities as part of the supervision process
Job Title: Care Supervisor
Location: Dublin North
- Flexible working hours
- Friendly and caring work environment
- Excellent career opportunities
About the Job:
The duties for this role include, but are not limited to:
- Managing, supervising and supporting the care workers.
- Assigning the appropriate care staff to meet the customer needs.
- Liaising with other care staff i.e. Care Co-ordinators, Care Managers.
- Liaising with customer/ family members.
- Monitoring the quality and standard of care delivered in the care environment.
About the Candidate:
- The successful candidate must be NMBI registered (any division).
- A social care degree qualification may also be acceptable in the event of a 2nd care supervisor being employed in the same franchise
- The successful candidate must have minimum 2 years experience as a registered Nurse or 2 years working experience post social care degree
- The candidate must have a good knowledge of Quality and Safety Systems
The ideal candidate must have:
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Ability to work alone and work as part of a team.
- Ability to delegate tasks efficiently.
- Driving License
Ability to recruit, interview and train staff is desirable.