Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||Basic Grade Neurology Physiologist|
|Salary||€33917 - €51937|
|Job Advertised||about 1 year ago|
A Private Hospital in the heart of Cork city is searching for a Basic Grade Neurophysiologist to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate, and if you think that might be you please dont hestitate to get in touch with us.
Job title: Basic Grade Physiologist - Neurophysiology
Location: Cork City
Salary: €33937 - €51937
Contract: Permenant, 37 hours per week
- Excellent remuneration
- Flexible hours and rosters
- Plenty of opportunities for career progression and professional development
- A great pension and sick pay scheme
- A subsidised staff restaurant
- A discounted pharmacy rate
- Discounted dietician consultations
- Discounted physiotherapy consultations
About the Job:
- Routine, portable and sleep deprived EEGs on adults and paediatrics.
- Prolonged video EEG monitoring on adults and paediatrics.
- Upper and lower limb nerve conduction studies.
- Needle EMG and EMG guided botulinum toxin.
- Visual evoked potential tests.
This hospital ranks consistantly as one of the best employers in Cork. If you want to join the team, please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Conor at 01 8783335 for more information and a full job description.