Get similar jobs by email Register →
Are you a Clinical Nurse Manager ready for new challenges, new interesting cases while keeping up your skills? If so we may be what you are looking for!
Job Title: Assistant Director of Nursing
Location: Rush, North Co. Dublin
Salary: €45,000 – €60,000 (HSE Payscale)
Facility: Large sized Nursing Home
Hours: Full time (39 hours per week)
- Competitive Salary
- Friendly and caring work environment
- Support for professional and career development
- Registered with NMBI (General Division)
- 5 years postgraduate experience.
- 3 years elderly care experience.
- Strong management skills.
- Post graduate qualification in Management (desirable)
For more information call Cora on 01 878 3335 or send an up to date CV to cvs@3qrecruitment
Share this Job:
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Assistant Director of Nursing
Our client, a well-established leading Orthopaedic hospital in North Dublin, is seeking an Assistant Director of Nursing to join their team of highly skilled nurses! J...3 days ago
- Director of Nursing - Dublin North
Are you looking for a fresh challenge as a Director of Nursing in North Dublin? Our client, a privately run nursing home, is seeking an experienced and confident DON t...3 days ago
- Clinical Nurse Manager - Mayo
Clinical Nurse Manager required for West of Ireland. Our Client well established Nursing home group currently recruiting for a CNM to lead a team of nurses in Mayo. Jo...1 day ago
- Clinical Nurse Manager - Carlow
Clinical Nurse Manager required to lead a team of fantastic nurses in a well-established Nursing Home facility in Carlow! Job Title: Clinical Nurse Manager Location: W...1 day ago
- Senior Staff Nurse
Nursing Home in Kilkenny requires a Senior Staff Nurse to join its team! Job Title: Staff Nurse Location: Kilkenny Salary: (DOE) Facility: Nursing Home Benefits: A ple...about 23 hours ago