Get similar jobs by email Register →
Are you a Clinical Nurse Manager ready for new challenges, new interesting cases while keeping up your skills? If so we may be what you are looking for!
Job Title: Assistant Director of Nursing
Location: Rush, North Co. Dublin
Salary: €45,000 – €60,000 (HSE Payscale)
Facility: Large sized Nursing Home
Hours: Full time (39 hours per week)
- Competitive Salary
- Friendly and caring work environment
- Support for professional and career development
- Registered with NMBI (General Division)
- 5 years postgraduate experience.
- 3 years elderly care experience.
- Strong management skills.
- Post graduate qualification in Management (desirable)
For more information call Cora on 01 878 3335 or send an up to date CV to cvs@3qrecruitment
Share this Job:
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Assistant Director of Nursing (Nights) Featured Job
Assistant Director of Nursing (Night Duty) required on a full time basis for a acute North Dublin private hospital. The successful candidate will be responsible for th...2 days ago
- Staff Nurse - Kildare Featured Job
Staff Nurse required for a 70 bed Nursing Home located within walking distance of Naas town, Kildare. Full time hours. Open to new Grads and experienced Nurses, salary...27 days ago
- Registered Nurses - New Zealand
Waitaki, Otago and Southland
Opportunities for experienced Mental Health Nurses District Wide (Waitaki, Otago and Southland) Are you looking for work / life balance in a beautiful part of the worl...24 days ago
- Clinical Nurse Manager 2
Our client, an acute private hospital in North Dublin, is seeking a Clinical Nurse Manager 2 for its Medical Assessment Unit. This 8 bed unit is staffed by Medical Con...29 days ago
- Staff Nurse - North Dublin Featured Job
Staff Nurses are required for a private hospital in North Dublin. Full time hours. Salary €29, 085 - €45, 746 DOE. Those with a background in medical/surgical ward nur...10 days ago