Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||Assistant Director of Nursing|
|Job Advertised||11 months ago|
Are you a Clinical Nurse Manager ready to progress to the next stage of your career?
Job Title: Assistant Director of Nursing
Location: Dun Laoghaire, South Dublin
Facility: Large sized Nursing Home
Hours: Full time (39 hours per week)
- Competitive Salary
- Friendly and caring work environment
- Excellent career opportunities
- Registered with NMBI (General Division)
- 5 years postgraduate experience.
- 3 years elderly care experience.
- Strong management skills.
- Post graduate qualification in Management or Gerontology (desirable)
For more information call Cora on 01 878 3335 or send an up to date CV to email@example.com
Share this Job:
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Director of Nursing Featured Job
Our Client is looking for a dynamic DON to lead a nursing-team in a Nursing Home in Dublin North! Job Title: Director of Nursing Location: North Dublin Salary: DOE Fac...21 days ago
- Director of Nursing - Limerick Featured Job
€65,000 - 75,000
Are you an ambitious, experienced and focused Director of Nursing who is interested in working for an established healthcare group in a nursing home based in Limerick?...22 days ago
- Senior Staff Nurse - Kilkenny Featured Job
Our client is looking to add an ambitious Senior Staff Nurse to their fantastic Nursing team in the beautiful Co. Kilkenny! Job Title: Senior Staff Nurse Location: Kil...21 days ago
- Clinical Nurse Manager - Wexford Featured Job
Have you got the leadership skills to take your career to the next level? We are looking for an ambitious Clinical Nurse Manager to join a fantastic Nursing team in th...22 days ago
- Clinical Nurse Manager 2 - Dundalk
Dundalk, Co. Louth
Exciting opportunity for an experienced CNM2 in Louth. Interested? Then read on: An established facility in Dundalk is looking to hire an experienced CNM2. The Candida...1 day ago