Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||Assistant Director of Nursing|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
Are you a Clinical Nurse Manager ready to progress to the next stage of your career?
Job Title: Assistant Director of Nursing
Location: Dun Laoghaire, South Dublin
Facility: Large sized Nursing Home
Hours: Full time (39 hours per week)
- Competitive Salary
- Friendly and caring work environment
- Excellent career opportunities
- Registered with NMBI (General Division)
- 5 years postgraduate experience.
- 3 years elderly care experience.
- Strong management skills.
- Post graduate qualification in Management or Gerontology (desirable)
For more information call Cora on 01 878 3335 or send an up to date CV to email@example.com
Share this Job:
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Assistant Director of Nursing
Are you an experienced Clinical Nurse Manager that's ready for the next step? Then this Assistant Director of Nursing job North Dublin may be what you are looking for....8 days ago
- Director of Nursing - Kerry Featured Job
Are you looking for a fresh challenge as a Director of Nursing in Kerry? Our client, a privately run nursing home, is seeking an experienced and confident DON to lead ...23 days ago
- Director of Nursing - Dublin North Featured Job
Are you looking for a fresh challenge as a Director of Nursing in North Dublin? Our client, a privately run nursing home, is seeking an experienced and confident DON t...26 days ago
- Deputy Medical Director (IVF)
An exciting job in the area of Fertility Medicine has come up in South Dublin. Currently seeking an IVF Consultant for the post of Deputy Medical Director. Job Title: ...8 days ago
- Clinical Nurse Manager
Clinical Nurse Manager required for West of Ireland. Our Client well established Nursing home group currently recruiting for a CNM to lead a team of nurses in Mayo. Jo...26 days ago