Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||Assistant Director of Nursing|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
Are you a Clinical Nurse Manager ready to progress to the next stage of your career?
Job Title: Assistant Director of Nursing
Location: Dun Laoghaire, South Dublin
Facility: Large sized Nursing Home
Hours: Full time (39 hours per week)
- Competitive Salary
- Friendly and caring work environment
- Excellent career opportunities
- Registered with NMBI (General Division)
- 5 years postgraduate experience.
- 3 years elderly care experience.
- Strong management skills.
- Post graduate qualification in Management or Gerontology (desirable)
For more information call Cora on 01 878 3335 or send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Share this Job:
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Director of Nursing
€52,000 + DOE
Director of Nursing /Person In charge required for West of Ireland. Our Client well established Nursing home group currently recruiting for the below. Job Title: Perso...28 days ago
- Director of Nursing - Limerick
Director of Nursing opportunity in Limerick! Director of Nursing sought to lead a nursing team in a Nursing Home in Limerick! Job Title: Director of Nursing Location: ...7 days ago
- Clinical Nurse Manager 1 - Dublin South
€44,731 - 52,713
Clinical Nurse Manager 1 job in a well-established University Hospital in Dublin. The role involves supporting the nursing team and promoting the development of nursin...about 1 month ago
- Clinical Nurse Manager - Haematology Oncology
€44,731 - 52,713 DOE
Our client, a well-established University Hospital in Dublin City Centre, requires a Clinical Nurse Manager 1 in the Hematology Oncology Day Care Unit.The role include...26 days ago
- Clinical Nurse Manager II - Gynaecology Cancer Coordinator, South Dublin
€48,740 - 57,421
Clinical Nurse Manager II - Gynaecology Cancer Coordinator job in a well-established University Hospital in Dublin City Centre. The role involves the management of sta...about 1 month ago