Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||Assistant Director of Nursing|
|Job Advertised||over 2 years ago|
Are you a Clinical Nurse Manager ready to progress to the next stage of your career?
Job Title: Assistant Director of Nursing
Location: Dun Laoghaire, South Dublin
Facility: Large sized Nursing Home
Hours: Full time (39 hours per week)
- Competitive Salary
- Friendly and caring work environment
- Excellent career opportunities
- Registered with NMBI (General Division)
- 5 years postgraduate experience.
- 3 years elderly care experience.
- Strong management skills.
- Post graduate qualification in Management or Gerontology (desirable)
For more information call Cora on 01 878 3335 or send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Share this Job:
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Assistant Director of Nursing (Nights) Featured Job
Assistant Director of Nursing (Night Duty) required on a full time basis for a acute North Dublin private hospital. The successful candidate will be responsible for th...7 days ago