Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||Assistant Director of Nursing|
|Job Advertised||9 months ago|
An Orthopaedic Hospital in North Dublin are looking for an Assistant Director of Nursing to take up a temporary full-time role on their team. This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate. If you think that might be you, please read on!
Position: Temporary Assistant Director of Nursing
Salary: Depends on Experience
Location: Clontarf, North Dublin
- A substancial benefits and salary package available for the right candidate
About the Job:
- Full registration with the NMBI is required for this role
- Good knowledge of the National Standards for Safer Better Healthcare is must for this position
- 7 years experience in an Acute Nurse Management Capacity
- Assist the Director of Nursing in analyzing expenditure by investigating overspending and identifying cost efficient and cost effective methods of delivering care.
Does this sound like something you might be interested in? Please send your cv to email@example.com or call Conor at 01 8783335 for the full job specification.
Share this Job:
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Director of Nursing
"To do what nobody else will do, a way that nobody else can do in spite of all we got through; is to be a nurse." -Rawsi Williams We are currently recruiting for a DON...1 day ago
- Clinical Nurse Manager Featured Job
Looking to progress your career further? We are looking for a Clinical Nurse Manager to work in a state of the art home, designed with residents’ care, comfort, enjoym...2 days ago
- Care Supervisor Featured Job
A well-established and progressive service provider for a care unit in Dublin North is seeking a Care Supervisor to join their team. The successful candidate will be r...12 days ago