Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||Assistant Director of Nursing|
|Job Advertised||over 2 years ago|
An Orthopaedic Hospital in North Dublin are looking for an Assistant Director of Nursing to take up a temporary full-time role on their team. This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate. If you think that might be you, please read on!
Position: Temporary Assistant Director of Nursing
Salary: Depends on Experience
Location: Clontarf, North Dublin
- A substancial benefits and salary package available for the right candidate
About the Job:
- Full registration with the NMBI is required for this role
- Good knowledge of the National Standards for Safer Better Healthcare is must for this position
- 7 years experience in an Acute Nurse Management Capacity
- Assist the Director of Nursing in analyzing expenditure by investigating overspending and identifying cost efficient and cost effective methods of delivering care.
Does this sound like something you might be interested in? Please send your cv to email@example.com or call Conor at 01 8783335 for the full job specification.
Share this Job:
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Assistant Director of Nursing (Nights) Featured Job
Assistant Director of Nursing (Night Duty) required on a full time basis for a acute North Dublin private hospital. The successful candidate will be responsible for th...2 days ago
- Clinical Nurse Manager 2
Our client, an acute private hospital in North Dublin, is seeking a Clinical Nurse Manager 2 for its Medical Assessment Unit. This 8 bed unit is staffed by Medical Con...29 days ago
- Clinical Nurse Manager 2 - Dublin
Clinical Nurse Manager 2 (CNM2) required for the Medical Surgical ward of a private hospital in North Dublin. Salary €49, 105 - €58, 052 DOE. Day time hours. As CNM2 o...27 days ago