Get similar jobs by email Register →
taff Nurse opportunity in Limerick!
Staff Nurse sought for a private hospital in Limerick!
Job Title: Staff Nurse
Facility: Private Hospital
- Competitive annual leave arrangements in addition to statutory holidays.
- Subsidised meals
- The Hospital offers a discount to staff for out-patient facilities such as Cardiology, Pharmacy, Diagnostic Imaging, Pathology, Physiotherapy, etc.
- Active Sports and Social Club
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Competitive retirement pension package
- Retirement Planning courses
- Registration in the General Division of the live register of nurses kept by the NMBI
- A minimum of 2 years post registration experience
- The skills and attitude necessary to deliver exceptional and quality patient care to the highest standards
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
To apply, please send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with 'NJICA 15098' or contact Clare on 01 878 3335 for more information.
Ref: NJICA 15098
Share this Job:
- Acute Staff Nurse
A North Dublin hospital is seeking a Staff Nurse to join their nursing team. This is a fantastic opportunity if you are a RGN with experience in an Acute sector. Job T...27 days ago
- Staff Nurse
Staff Nurse job in South Dublin Nursing Home. Our client, a specialist centre for people with dementia, is in need of a proactive Staff Nurse to work alongside a multi...27 days ago
- Staff Nurse
Our client, a widely respected nursing home group, is looking for a Staff Nurse to join their fantastic team in Dublin North. Job Title: Staff Nurse - Dublin North Loc...27 days ago
- Staff Nurse Jobs
Nursing jobs in all departments are available at a private hospital based in Dublin North. Job Title: Staff Nurse Jobs - All Departments Location: Dublin City Centre N...27 days ago