Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Location||Tara, Co. Meath|
|Job Advertised||over 2 years ago|
Head to Meath with this Staff Nurse opportunity with a nice, small Nursing Home.
Our client is currently searching for a staff nurse with care of the elderly experience for our client who is based in Meath.
Location: Tara, co Meath - Located on the N2. 15 mins outside Drogheda, Navan and Ashbourne.
Salary: €16- €19ph
Facility: Nursing Home
- Dinners Provided
- Paid lunch break
- Full Training Provided
- Professional Developement and Training opportunities
- Staff car park
Excellent salary and career progression opportunities
The Staff Nurse will provide the highest level of care to nursing home patients and visitors under the guidance of the Director of Nursing
About the Job:
- Third Level Nursing Qualification
- Must be registered with NMBI
- 1-2 years post registration experience in Care of the Elderly is desirable, but the role is opened to graduate nurses as well
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Are you looking for your next career move?
To apply for the above position please send an up-to-date CV to email@example.com or for more information on this vacancy contact Mahy at 018783335.