- Numbers for Nursing course down in C.A.O. 2015
- Now is a better time than ever to Celebrate Nurses? Why? Because there is none of them left
- What would you ask Leo to do to improve the situation for Nurses?
- International Nurses Week Celebrate Nurses 2015
- The Age Demographic of Ireland is rising
- Five Ways to Spring Clean your CV
- What is a Detox Nurse Job and is it for me?
- Will Irish Nurses living abroad come home?
- Pancake Tuesday Make the Perfect Mix for your CV
- 10 Reasons why being a Nurse is the best Job in the World
- Ten Tips to Make your CV Stand out
- Fall in Love with your Nursing Job again this Valentine's Day
- Who is a Nurse Manager in Ireland and what do they do?
- Nurse Job Interview Tips
- Ten Tips to make your CV stand out
- 6 Reasons why being a Nurse is the best Job in the world
- Are you a trained Nurse or Midwife who completed training within the EU?
- Did you train outside of the EU or EEA?
1. Pack the essentials: Nurses leave the scrubs and uniforms at home. Or do we even need to tell you. Try to pack light you don’t want to be hit with the hefty extra baggage allowance from airlines. Only pack the essentials not the kitchen sink Sun cream at least factor 30, sunglasses, clothe...
Minister for Health Leo Varadkar was offered the opportunity to work a 12 hour shift in A&E. He politely turned it down, he is a trained Doctor and surely knows too well the stresses of working in A&E and even more so these days due to overcrowding and staff shortages. The frontline...
An article I seen online recently said that Nurses and Doctors may be asked to slim down in order to set good examples to patients. Yet many Nurses and any shift workers find it hard to maintain a healthy life-work balance. Even here in the office it can be too tempting to avoid the cake and bis...
Everybody is used to using online jobs boards, newspapers and notice boards when looking for work but have you ever considered how valuable your social media profiles are also? More and more recruiters and employers are not only advertising on social platforms but they are also actively looking ...
Are you looking for that nursing career that is a bit different from the norm? Are you tired of working as a Staff Nurse in an acute setting? Would you like to try a different area of nursing or go for a completely new type of nursing job? Nurse Jobs Ireland can take you through some of the m...
Celebrate a Hero during International Nurses Week May 6th-May12th As International Nurses Week closes for 2015 today May 12th Florence Nightingales Birthday, we would like to summarise what a fantastic week we have had this year for our third annual #CelebrateNurses campaign. Our week kic...
This year’s C.A.O. applications revealed a very poor result the Nursing programmes saw a big drop-off in take-up, (2,098, or 6% less applications than in 2014). (TheJournal.ie) So we ask the question what is the reason behind this? One would think that the negative media attention around the ...
There is a global shortage of nursing staff and this issue needs to be addressed. In April 2013 89,000 people emigrated from Ireland and in April 2014 a further 81,900 emigrated from our Emerald Isle. According to The Nursing and Midwifery Board Ireland there are 64,790 active registered n...
In 2014 there were 8,119 Nurses working abroad this was up from 7,705 in 2013. In 2014 2,369 new Nurses registered on the system. One thing is clear there are not enough Nurses to cover the demand and this problem will continue to grow year on year. Our MD Cora Barnes was involved in a d...